Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two Perspectives - One Conclusion

Chip and I approached the issue of Unconditional Respect from two totally different vantage points.
I was searching for that which would result in the most effective "way to be' toward others. My goal was safe, open, honest communication that would build; relationships, trust, synergy and the accomplishment of important goals.
Chip's goal was tactical safety and effectiveness for officers.
Primarily through our friends and authors; Gus and Diane Lee, "Courage: The Backbone of Leadership" we were exposed to the concept of unconditional respect.
Our divergent goals, met on this single point. Stick around and see for yourself what happens when you Unleash the Power of Unconditional Respect!

1 comment:

  1. I attended the seminar that Chip instructed in Springfield, Missouri. I would like to say that the concept that you two have developed is a breath of fresh air. We in the law enforcement community too often get in our heads that we are in THE “club” and we seem to see those who are not in the “club” as inferior. I have been around many police officers who have no respect for the general public, those who we are suppose to serve and protect. I would like to thank you both and wish you the best of luck with this. I hope that Ultimate Respect wins the respect and following it deserves. I am anxiously awaiting the release date so that I can buy my own copy.

    Sincerely,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete